Skip to content
- Click here for all replication materials related to the following paper, and please cite appropriately:
- Howard, Nicholas O. and David A. Hughes. Forthcoming. “Revisiting Senatorial Courtesy and the Selection of Judges to the U.S. Courts of Appeals.” Political Research Quarterly.
- Click here for a dataset containing estimates for the institutional well-being of the U.S. federal courts from 1978 to 2013. If using these data, please cite:
- Hughes, David A., Richard L. Vining, Jr., and Teena Wilhelm. 2017. “The Politics of the U.S. Federal Judiciary’s Requests for Institutional Reform.” Social Science Quarterly.
- Click here for a dataset containing the discussion, voting, and opinion assignment procedures used at each of the 52 state courts of last resort. If using these data, please cite:
- Hughes, David A., Wilhelm, Teena and Richard L. Vining, Jr. 2015. “Deliberation Rules and Opinion Assignment Procedures in State Supreme Courts: A Replication.” Justice System Journal.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: